The Environmental Awareness Course is designed to show organisations the benefits of good environmental management and demonstrate the process of how workers can take steps to have a positive effect on the environment.
It is generally accepted that climate change is one of the greatest threats to people and the environment. Effective environmental management can bring many benefits to organisations, such as cost savings, a good corporate image and the attraction of new investment. The course is aimed at any workers who wish to increase their knowledge of good environmental working practice. This course is designed for any workers who wish to develop an awareness of environmental issues that affects their organisation.
Aims of the Environmental Awareness Training
- Identify the factors associated with the risks to the environment
- Identify key legislation to help protect the environment
- Identify the core elements of an environmental management system
- Implement practical steps to protect the environment
- Demonstrate commitment to the organisation’s environmental policy and objectives
On successful completion of the environmental awareness online course you will be sent a quality assured certificate. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.