The One Stop, Health and Safety Compliance Shop, here at Health, Life and Safety we offer a multidisciplinary health and safety consultancy providing services by a diverse team of experienced, safety professionals.
We are highly qualified and motivated to provide a top class service.
The Health and Safety Minefield
The consequences of failing to make correct health and safety provision and staff training can be fatal for your business.
If you create the circumstances in which your business can be sued for inadequate health and safety provision or training, then six figure compensation figures are not uncommon, and how many businesses can survive that?
On a more positive note, documenting and implementing robust health and safety policies demonstrates to your workforce and clients that you actively promote improved safety, morale and customer trust.
Principal Designer Services
Do you have a project or development that has construction elements?
Will the construction elements last more than 30 days or 500 man hours?
If so, as the client you have additional duties under the CDM 2015 Regulations, these additional duties are to:
- Appoint a competent Principal Designer to help comply with your legal duties
- Inform the Health and Safety Executive of the project on an F10 form
- Appoint a competent Principle Contractor
- Ensure an adequate Construction Phase Plan is developed prior to construction works being undertaken
- Ensure the Principle Contractor has provided adequate welfare facilities prior to the construction works commencing
Site Inspections / Audits and Consultancy
Managing Health and Safety is a requirement for all UK businesses. Successful organisations understand that managing a safe and healthy workplace, the wellbeing of their staff, and the success of their company are inter-linked. By committing to providing a comfortable and safe working environment, organisations will mitigate risk and ultimately save valuable budgets.
Make sure you’re up to date; use our site inspection service and instantly have access to experts, able to review and advise on how to improve your health and safety procedures and avoid non-compliance. Areas of non-compliance can leave you at risk of breaking the law, and jeopardising the wellbeing of your employees.
We also provide the following:
- Health & Safety & Fire Consultancy
- Health & Safety Policy Development
- Environmental Policies and Guidance
- Annual Health & Safety Support Contracts
- Health & Safety Audits and Inspections
- Risk Assessments & Fire Risk Assessments
- Review of Existing Fire Risk Assessments
- Development of Fire Strategies and Procedures
- Health & Safety Manuals
- 24hr Telephone & Email Support
- Construction Site Safety Inspections
- Mitigation Of Accidents/Incidents in the Workplace
- Site Waste Management Plans
Health and Safety Compliance Training
HLS is an independent Health & Safety Training company. Our team of trainers support many organisations across the UK, providing help, advice and training on health, safety and environmental compliance.
We can provide you with all the training you need to manage a safe and sustainable working environment, giving you complete confidence in your policies and operations.
We provide bespoke training together with accredited NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH and CITB Construction Skills Courses.
Search our courses page for details of all our upcoming training courses or contact us today on 01226 321731 or 07728419006 to discuss your requirements and find out more about how HLS can help.
More about the Health, Life and Safety team.
Here what our past clients have to say.